om-synth

[Om-synth] renaming issues

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: [Om-synth] renaming issues
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:10:58 +0200

Hi

Om seems to get comfused by intense reworking/renaming of a patch. I cannot tell exactly what I did, but I guess the problem was because I was changing, renaming, saving, changing, renaming, saving (etc) a patch.

Two times X (actually xorg) frose, one time one of the generated patces loaded with errors complaining something with "couldn't find node" (or something) referring to the name the patch was called before rename.

I know this is a no-good-bug-report, but still, something fishy seems to be going on with renaming...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk