om-synth

[Om-synth] anyone used livenoisetools

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: [Om-synth] anyone used livenoisetools
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:47:40 +0200

Hi

I don't know too much about what's under the hood of om, but it's something to do with OSC, right?

The same goes for another piece of software that I find extremely fascinating and would really love to play with (but can't get going), namely livenoisetools (http://www.pawfal.org/Software/livenoisetools/). Basically it's about growing musical phrases in realtime.

Has anyone used this together with om, can it be done, or is mixing the two a dead end?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk