om-synth

[Om-synth] midi program change with dssi plugins

From: Antonio
Subject: [Om-synth] midi program change with dssi plugins
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:57:31 +0200

Hi to the list,

I've a midi keyboard that I use to play some softsynth. If I load a
dssi synth (whysynth, hexter or fluidsynth-dssi) in ghostess or
jack-dssi-host I can change the program number (the instrument number)
 typing on the numeric pad of my midi keyboard.

In om I'm not able to do the same. Loading a dssi synth I can play it
via midi, of course. But I've not figured out how to send the program
change bit. It is currently possible to do this in om?

Also, if I save a lash session with a dssi synth in om, the correct
program number is not saved (or at least is not loaded), so I can't
create "presets" for my favorites instruments.

Is there a solution or a workaround for this?

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio