om-synth

[Om-synth] midi input broken ?

From: Cyrille . Damez
Subject: [Om-synth] midi input broken ?
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 20:05:24 +0100

Am I being thick, or is om midi input broken in the current cvs ?
Even when a patch has a midi input, it doesn't seem to be visible from outside
om: it doesn't show up in patchage, or in seq24 or rosegarden ... Also, when
there isn't a midi input in the patch, om isn't visible from the said
sequencers, though I'm positive it used to show up in Rosegarden before.

I've tried to compile with jack midi support, but it fails because it can't
find "jack/midiport.h" (I've got jack 0.100.7 installed), included in
JackMidiDriver.cpp. I suppose that explains why I don't have midi inputs
showing up for om in patchage. Still, even without jack midi, old fashioned
alsa midi input should still work, shouldn't it ?

Cheers