om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Re: midi input broken ?

From: Cyrille . Damez
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Re: midi input broken ?
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:28:40 +0100

Le Dimanche 05 Mars 2006 12:02, Loki Davison a écrit :

> same thing i had then.

Actually, I spoke too fast: now, om midi inputs do appear in other apps (eg
patchage or seq24), but om doesn't seem to react to any midi input anyway
when connected.
I just realised that midi support isn't part of the default distribution of
jack, and that I need to apply a patch to it. After I've done that I'll try
to build om with enable-jack-midi, and report if things get any better (or
worse).
Cheers