openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] Solaris AU8830 Driver

From: Phil Jensen
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Solaris AU8830 Driver
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:52:40 -0700

Hi guys!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let everyone know that I'm working
on an open-source Solaris AU8830 (Sparc & Intel) driver.  My reference kit
is an AU8830-based Turtle Beach board on a Sun Ultra 10 (Solaris 9, the
latest version of Sun's Forte suite.)

I've got basic PCI attach functionality, init and AC97 functionality
working.  I'm pouring through the source here and there and I'm going to do
some ADB work this weekend.  I'll keep in touch and let everyone know how
I'm doing.  Take care.

Warm regards,
Phil