palito-dev

RE: [palito-dev] repair/resources

From: Gabriel Blum
Subject: RE: [palito-dev] repair/resources
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:30:41 -0300

>> along with my [usually harsh] opinions..

I think my idea is better than yours. You did something wrong in your
simulation because in my concept it almost always leave a wreckage due
to armor effect.

Anyway, my opinions have a license.
-------------------------------
It is called "BRAINMAN License"
-------------------------------
In a few words, it says 'I DON'T CARE';
Here it is:

In this license 'You' means you, whoever you are, 'I' means me -
brainman

- I'm sharing my ideas with you;
- I don't care what you do with them;
- You are allowed to copyright them and get rich;
- I will never ask for any compensation, reward, thanks, or anything
else from you for them;
- You are allowed to misuse my name, my company's name, my mother's
maiden name, or any other name if any;
- You may modify them or leave them untouched, sell them or buy them,
borrow them  and never give them back;
- You may take credit for everything that works and blame me for
everything that doesn't;
- You may distribute them or keep them for yourself, you may create
buggy code from them or create a perfect one, you may sell it for any
amount or give it away for free;
- You may send me copies of your work, you may ask me questions, you may
do whatever you wish.
- I DON'T CARE!

DO NOT DO ONE THING: EXPECT ME TO DO ANYTHING

'nuff said
Regards,
Brain :D