palito-dev

[palito-dev] bback

From: barrett
Subject: [palito-dev] bback
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:39:19 -0300

Well, I'm back, but unfortunatly a bit busy.
If there is any question not answered by zED, please send them (again)
so I can answer.

About bugs: I'll not worry to much about them now, because I'm working on
a rewrite (for the client-server model). Sorry.
(But maybe I'll try to look at that flush problem you described..)

I hope there will be something working to show up in about a month or two.
(But if you want to look at it in it's currently under-construction state,
 check the newest palito-dev.* archive at http://palito.9hells.org/src/)

Thank you Tom for your interest,
barrett.