palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] input.c TELL_SELECT_COMMANDER

From: barrett
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] input.c TELL_SELECT_COMMANDER
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:50:50 -0300

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:18:42PM -0300, Gabriel Blum wrote:
> Hey barrett,
>
> if you were using STL, all this id stuff wouldn't be necessary and you could
> just check
>  ( iterator == container.end() ) to check eof ... and of course, there

"all this id stuff" is in no way more complicated then
(iterator == conteiner.end())

> wouldn't be anything such as a 'free slot', because memory management is
> automatic... ;-D

More bullshit, I *need* to know if the slot is free, and I *do not* want
any automatic memory management while the game is running.
I'm trying to keep the game data as static as possible.

> And you missed my collegue presentation... shame on you barrett! Shame on
> zed too!

shame on me.
I even woke up early (round 9:30) but of course completely forgot it!
If you really want me to go on this kind of event, phone call me
the night before.  A email from a week ago is easly forgotten.. :/

Anyway, congrats!