Re: [rdiff-backup-users] debian packages again

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] debian packages again
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:05:36 +1100

I got around the problem in the end by just using alien on the .10 rpm off
the website.
it seems to work nicely and now i have all my systems running on 0.10.
if that was a bad idea, please let me know  :)

I think the alien idea is alot cleaner than forcing and editing the scripts
etc.
I can supply the deb i made if you mail me off list.

dave