Re: [rdiff-backup-users] AF_UNIX path too long

From: Troels Arvin
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] AF_UNIX path too long
Date: 14 Jan 2003 17:48:11 +0100

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 19:02, dean gaudet
<address@hidden> wrote:

> rdiff-backup is attempting to create a socket in the mirror hierarchy to
> be a place holder for the socket on the primary server.

What's meant by "primary server"? - Is that the server being backed up?

> you can probably work around it by excluding the socket from your
> backup...

How do I find out which socket is causing the trouble?

I know how to exclude device files during rdiff-backup operation, but I
can't find a way to exclude sockets. Is there a way to do that?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark