[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup being maintained?

From: Yeroc
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup being maintained?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings...

I've been considering using rdiff-backup to backup my Mac OSX laptop but
after poking around the website for a bit and checking the mailing list for
possible Mac-related issues I'm becoming rather concerned that rdiff-backup
is no longer being actively maintained by anyone.  As near as I can tell,
nothing has been committed to CVS since January 2006 in spite of a number of
patches being posted to this list that fix bugs in the current versions.
I'm particularly interested in a couple of patches resolving issues with Mac
OSX support posted by Andrew Ferguson.

I also note that someone else raised a similar issue back in April
(http://www.nabble.com/Ben-still-present-tf1422060.html#a3833445) but no
response was elicited.

Can any of the current maintainer(s) allay my concerns or has rdiff-backup
been abandoned?

Thanks,
Corey