Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup being maintained?

From: devzero
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup being maintained?
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:49:12 +0200

hello yeroc,

in "theory" it`s still being maintained, but i think i share your point of view.
at least i don`t really give big trust in rdiff-backup because i know, if i get
a REAL problem, there are not many people around who can help here - too few
people understanding rdiff-backup internals. i like rdiff-backup very much, but
it seems, the development stage is over and the main contributors don`t spent
much time on this anymore.
same with librsync - there is an important bugfix in the CVS which is important
for rdiff-backup, too - but still no new release since 2003-08-08.
very sad about this.....

regards
roland