[rdiff-backup-users] Win32 Module

From: ahd71
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 Module
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:48:30 -0400

Hi,

Could it be the case that you have launched rdiff-backup when a previous
rdiff-backup (with the same src and dst directory) already was running (for
instance as a scheduled task).

The stack indicates some problem with checking the pid and I tried to launch
rdiff-backup twice and got the same problem as you have - but when I should
duplicate it once more I wasn't able to do it because I got some other problems.

Is it a possibility for you to delete the dstdir\rdiff-backup directory and use
the --force option?

!!! Note that this will delete the history and no old diff's are possible to
restore !!!

BR / ahd71