Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 Module

From: Josh Nisly
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 Module
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:32:29 -0500

The windows executable does not depend on any python installation or modules on the client system, only the modules on the system used to build the executable.

Bottom line, Andrew will need to install the module (I think he already has) and rebuild the executable.

JoshN

Shohn Trojacek wrote:
Well I installed the Win32 package as suggested, but am still getting the
same error.

I am running activte state python v2.5 and installed the corresponding win32
libraries from source forge. Noticed that pythonpath was missing so I added
it as a system env variable:

PYTHONPATH=C:\PYTHON25;C:\PYTHON25\DLLS;C:\PYTHON25\LIB;C:\PYTHON25\LIB\LIB-TK

Any other ideas?