[rdiff-backup-users] Too many recent increments

From: Jon Dye
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Too many recent increments
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 08:39:01 +0100

Hi,

I've been using rdiff-backup for 6 months or so with no problems but
recently my backup is failing with the error "AssertionError: Too many
recent increments".

I get this error whether I'm doing a backup or --check-destination-dir.

I had a read of the file format document, googled, searched the
mailing list archives and studied my rdiff-backup-data directory but
couldn't work out what to do to fix the problem.  Can someone help?

JD