[rdiff-backup-users] Re: Too many recent increments

From: Jon Dye
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: Too many recent increments
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:57:20 +0100

Hi again,

2009/5/3 Jon Dye <address@hidden>:
> I've been using rdiff-backup for 6 months or so with no problems but
> recently my backup is failing with the error "AssertionError: Too many
> recent increments".
>
> I get this error whether I'm doing a backup or --check-destination-dir.

I guess no-one has any suggestions on what I can do to fix this (or
what it might be)?

So trying to tackle the problem a different way, can anyone tell me if
it is possible to manually rollback the backup?  i.e. I want to remove
the last few backups I made and see if that will let me continue to
backup.

JD