[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:54:14 -0500

Thanks Sylvain.  Those messages are helpful for knowing what happened!

It would be nice if someone could provide some info as to how long it
will take to get back to a steady state, though.  Is there any way to
tell how far we've come, how much further there is to go, and how long
it will take to clear the backlog?

I have some critical email stuck in the queue for bug-make (my latest
release candidate for make is causing the Linux kernel builds to not
work properly--!).  It's now been 31 hours since I sent it and still no
sign of it.