[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Mailman "upgrade"
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:44:42 +0100

Hello again,

* address@hidden wrote on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 09:40:19PM CET:
> %% Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> writes:
>
>   rw> Now that that seems fine again (thanks!), what about the list archives?
>
> Yes, ditto for my archives; nothing added since 2 March.

Archives have come back since, but things still seem rocky: while some
mails have a roundtrip delay of less than 30 seconds, others seem to
hang somewhere for more than 36 hours.  This is a bit disconcerting, as
it makes discussions (where some people may have been Cc:ed) look quite
fragmented to others, or commits added seemingly without notice.

Let me express again my thanks for all the hard work of the list admins.

It would be quite helpful, though, if there was some kind of place where
status like "this is currently being worked on -- expect some delays"
could be expected to appear, if only so we could point to it, and keep
bug reporters and other contributors calm that their mail will
eventually appear and has not been forgotten or moderated away.

If otherwise there was nothing worked on, then I'm missing some messages
I sent within minutes of mails that appeared right away, yesterday.

Cheers,
Ralf