Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: nongnu mirror]

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: nongnu mirror]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:17:54 -0500

    What about rsync? :)

All he's ever given me is an http url.  I dunno ...

    (beware of the '%' cron madness

Oh yeah, forgot that when I was writing the email and not actually doing
the work :).

    You need to reload the page.

Ah.  I see.  Seems like a bug in itself, though.  When a new project
gets added, will the page be outdated?  Seems like some kind of
reasonable expires should be set for caching?

(But I certainly agree there's way more important things to work on.)

    Like this?
    http://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases/00_MIRRORS.html

Yes, more or less.  Don't know about exact format.  We can discuss with
Randy, but I think we should wait for at least one more mirror to show
up before waking him up again.

It would probably be good to mention rsync (and ftp?) access is
available for savannah ...

Thanks,