[Savannah-hackers-public] gug-la group

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] gug-la group
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:52:09 GMT

FYI: Chris Bryant (user chrisbryant_ucla) wrote address@hidden
about resuming his work on the gug-la nongnu group
(https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gug-la/).  Although it's a
savannah question and not a GNU question, with my savannah hat on, I saw
no reason for him not to resume work on it since it was his project in
the first place, and there were zero other members (admins or otherwise)
of the project, so I approved his membership request in the normal way.
(I also know Chris personally and am sure he is not doing anything
questionable.)

karl