Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git accumulations on vcs

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git accumulations on vcs
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 23:10:30 GMT

    Given the remote address (in CN), it looks like the sockets are victims
    of the Great Firewall.

There are two hung processes now.  (The one I left and one new one.)
The other end of both of them is 101.16.103.144, which also appears to
be China, though I can't tell for sure.  Huh.

    If the timeout only (tries to) appl(ies)(y) to processes which do
    not seem to be working,

No, the purpose of timeout is to kill the child process after it's been
running for X minutes, regardless.

karl