Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git accumulations on vcs

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git accumulations on vcs
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:10:44 -0700

             * We'll ignore SIGTERM from now on, we have a
             * good client.

Ha!  Brilliant sleuthing.  (And what a lie. :)

    process is stuck in D mode, a realtime signal (such as SIGRTMIN)

It hasn't been stuck in D to date, so I just went with SIGKILL + a
comment.  I never knew that about SIGRTMIN.  Will remember the next time
the dreaded D wait arises.

    As for git not having an internal timeout, I'm sure address@hidden

If you or anyone else would like to talk to the git folks, feel free.
I'm going to pass on engaging in that.

Latest hang was for 58.247.233.24, by the way.  The last named host in
traceroute is cnc-gw.customer.alter.net.  Hmm.

karl