Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] FSF public IP addresses are changing betwe

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] FSF public IP addresses are changing between December 20 and January 7th
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 20:53:05 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> simple and straight forward without problems.  I will wait until the
> change window opens and then start working through the migration.

The change window opened today.  Today was hectic busy for me.  Then a
bit ago I sit down and go to log into frontend-dev in order to start
the process there.  But for whatever reason frontend-dev is not
happy.  It is up.  It pings.  But it is refusing ssh connections.
That is the victim machine that we should use for this.  Therefore I
can only wait until it is rescued.

It probably is not a concidence because of all of the network changes
happening that it is not happy.  But fortunately the production
systems are all okay.

It isn't urgent enough to page for it but I have let on call Ruben
know that it is stuck and needs to be saved.  I'll have time to work
on it and the others tomorrow.

Bob