Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] FSF public IP addresses are changing betwe

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] FSF public IP addresses are changing between December 20 and January 7th
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 23:21:16 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> It isn't urgent enough to page for it but I have let on call Ruben
> know that it is stuck and needs to be saved.  I'll have time to work
> on it and the others tomorrow.

Andrew rescued the system on Saturday.  I was then able to move it
from the old to the new network.  All good now.

I am ready to move the other production systems but the FSF admins are
not working again until January 2nd.  That is probably quite soon
enough.  Therefore I am going to wait until they are back in their
daylight work hours before hitting the other systems.  Just in case.

Bob