Re: Script knowing if in screen / screen window correponding to tty

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: Script knowing if in screen / screen window correponding to tty
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:07:59 -0500

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 04:32PM -0400, Buddy Burden wrote:
[...]
>So I love the windowlist, but I'd love it even more if it told me the
>tty's of the various windows ...

  I think a nice way of implementing this feature would be to create a
  string escape for the pty of the current window and then use a custom
  'windowlist string' argument.

>If my window titles showed the name of the command running in them,
>about half of them would be named "vi". :-D

  I hear ya'.

-Jason

--
Jason White (address@hidden)        http://www.jdwhite.org/~jdwhite
Jabber:jdwhite(jabber.org)              IRC:irc.netbsd.org/{jdwhite,jdw}