sketch-devel

Re: TODO list

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: TODO list
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:49:23 +0100

Joel Biddier <address@hidden> writes:

> Bernhard Herzog wrote:
>
>>Stay with GTK.  Optional GNOME-specific features would be OK, though.
>>
> Please stay with GTK. Don't make me have to add GNONE to run Skencil.

That's why I wrote "optional".  It should still be possible to use
practically all of Skencil without having GNOME installed.  It might be
worthwhile to have some optional features that only make sense when
actually running in a GNOME environment.  That could be advanced stuff
like bonobo (or something similar) or simpler stuff like using GNOME's
versions of standard dialogs if they aren't the same as GTK's.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                           http://skencil.org/