sketch-devel

Re: Duplication Offset

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: Duplication Offset
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:11:34 +0100

Antoon Pardon <address@hidden> writes:

> One thing I found usefull in the old Mac McDraw program was that if you
> duplicated an object followed by a move, the offset of this move was
> remembered if you then duplicated the duplicate. This made it easy to
> make a colum, row or even a table of duplicated objects.

Sounds interesting.  Not sure how easy it would be to implement that
cleanly in Skencil, but it might be worth a try.  Could you (or someone
else) add this as a feature request at savannah?  There's no feature
request tracker, but we could perhaps use the bug tracker.

Bernhard: Does gforge offer feature request trackers?  Or a way to
create more trackers?

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/