sketch-devel

Re: Temporary tools

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: Temporary tools
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:29:26 +0200

Hi Valentin,

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 03:08:12PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 12:25:10PM +0300, Valentin Ungureanu wrote:
> > A new patch:
> > http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4516

> > There is a second patch which transforms the zoom tool into a
> > temporary one:
> > http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4517

> I will try this once in a while.

both patches applied, except for the Changelog,
because Bernhard had done some changes in the meantime. ;)
The tests ran through.

I could briefly use the temporary zoom tool and the picker.
The color dialog got a bit larger because of the picker button now
being in the main button line, but this is minor of course.
I wonder if we could make this configurable if somebody wants
to actually zoom a couple of times. We might add some sort of
nativational mouse mode where dragging with the image and zooming
in and out is activated. Just an idea.

It is really nice to have this temporary tool funcationality.

Best,
        Bernhard R.

If Skencil is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://www.skencil.org/payments.html