sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] diff logs not appending

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] diff logs not appending
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:11:12 -0400

Patch-27 fixes this bug.  Before, in some circumstances, diffs were
logged to a filename including a more or less random port.  It now
always uses the port of the HTTP interface on the other side.  Now you
will have at most one file per gossip partner, rather than an
effectively unbounded number per partner.