sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Some bugs

From: Joseph Oreste Bruni
Subject: [Sks-devel] Some bugs
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:56:10 -0700

The "dump" command doesn't appear to be parsing command line arguments correctly.

First, if I omit the "dumpname" option, it appears that some random value is used for the prefix to the filename of the output files. I'm guessing that the filename portion is uninitialized in "sksdump.ml". The "name" value on line 77 doesn't appear to get set.

Secondly, it appears that the "numkeys" value isn't parsed properly. When I try to dump one key, I get all. If I try to dump five keys I get 15. Not sure what is happening here.