sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS RAM usage gone haywire

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS RAM usage gone haywire
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:18:58 -0500

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Phil Pennock <address@hidden> wrote:

I begin to wonder if recon is sub-optimal with a large delta of keys to
send and also to wonder if I should bump "learn to read OCaml" up my
priority list -- I'm managing to navigate the sks source faster already,
but I'm still mostly in the dark.

For what it's worth, I would strongly encourage this.  I have not had much time of late to support sks, and having someone else learn the codebase would be great.  I'd be happy to help out if you wanted to learn more and had questions about the internals...