sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Has anyone looked into bdb alternatives?

From: Alex Roper
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Has anyone looked into bdb alternatives?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:37:57 -0800

We're using bdb 4.6.21 on Debian Stable so I doubt it's a software issue. Hardware is possible but unlikely, as we're properly raided and lvm-ed.

I'm really not sure what to do here. I suppose I could cronjob a shutdown sks, recover, start sks, but this really shouldn't be necessary. I could also try rebuilding the database, but I already did that once.

If no one has any other suggestions, I'll cronjob the recovery once per hour. Not ideal but I guess it works.

Alex