sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] The Arch User Repository version of SKS has supposedly b

From: kristian . fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] The Arch User Repository version of SKS has supposedly been updated
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 09:32:49 +0000

Hi Christian,

If switching between DB versions, this should be fine by following the
UPGRADING instructions in the source/wiki.

Also note the when upgrading section in the announce email regarding pagesize
default settings having been changed for 1.1.4 to avoid a rebuild.

As long as these two points are taken into consideration, an upgrade should not
cause any issues.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on Telenor