sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Encrypt.to searching for beta users

From: PGP Key Admin
Subject: [Sks-devel] Encrypt.to searching for beta users
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 13:27:58 +0100

We love PGP! :-)

We would like to make PGP as usable as possible for everyone. With https://encrypt.to you can send encrypted messages to PGP users and you can receive encrypted messages from non-PGP users. We are using client side encryption and we can't decrypt the message.

How does it work? When your public key is added to a sks keyserver just open the link:

encrypt.to/{email} or encrypt.to/{key-id}

For example: https://encrypt.to/0xB41D959A

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.
Jan