sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Encrypt.to searching for beta users

From: admin
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Encrypt.to searching for beta users
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 16:38:39 +0100

Hello Dmitry,

The JS lib is open source: http://openpgpjs.org

Regards
Jan

 "Dmitry Yu Okunev (pks.mephi.ru)" <address@hidden>:

Hello.

On 12/07/2013 04:27 PM, PGP Key Admin wrote:
We love PGP! :-)

We would like to make PGP as usable as possible for everyone.
With https://encrypt.to <https://encrypt.to/> you can send encrypted
messages to PGP users and you can receive encrypted messages from
non-PGP users. We are using client side encryption and we can't decrypt
the message.

Is the source code open? Am I able to download it and setup locally for
my services? :)

--
Best regards, Dmitry,
head of UNIX-tech department NRNU MEPhI,