sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] status page

From: Simon Lange
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] status page
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 14:53:07 +0200

Agree. Ppl get personal swearing against me but dont had the kindness to read the post and try to understand it.
All i did critizize was the lack of proper techdoc and that informationflow is waterdrop by waterdrop. Not a reason to insult me.

If you give a fuck for poolmember's feedback then say it. Would save time to write ignored arguments again and again.

And tobias if u put ur emotions above your prpfessionality its ok for me. Hust bame it. Wonder y emotional insulters may have admin privs at a public paid university. Your biz not mine. Just wondering.

Remove ur peering if u insist although THAT Would be rly "childish". So sleep over and call for it or not. Maybe this time without insulting me.

m(
Simon