sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file

From: robots.txt fan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 07:24:54 -0400

It is not about spam, but about being found. Thank you very much for adding the file!

Only 5 or 6 of the servers I found are left.

Whilst I don"t believe it will make any difference whatsoever to your
spam levels, it may reduce some load on my keyservers from genuine
indexing so I"ve added a robots.txt file at the root (covering both port
11371 and 80).