sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file

From: robots.txt fan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 05:10:30 -0400

metalgamer: Thank you very much!

ToBeFree: It would sure serve the absurdity indeed. Please don't do it.

Kristian: Thank you very much for adding the file to the repository! Like I explained, the concern are not bad actors here, but instead actors that do respect the standard (e.g. Google). May I ask how the git repository and the live site are related? While I see the robots.txt file in the git repository, it is not displayed on https://sks-keyservers.net/robots.txt.

Best regards
RTF