sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file

From: Ari Trachtenberg
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Request: Install an efficient robots.txt file
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:15:26 -0400

What about instituting an e-mail check before accepting a key with an e-mail?

On Jun 20, 2017, at 8:26 AM, Robert J. Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

If you didn't generate this key, then please accept my condolences on
some low-life jerk creating a key in your name with your email address
on it and uploading it to the keyservers.  Those people are jerks.
Unfortunately, we have no good way to stop them.

Prof. Ari Trachtenberg
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Boston University
address@hidden