solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Re: solang italian translation

From: Andrea Zagli
Subject: [Solang-devel] Re: solang italian translation
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:49:05 +0200

Il giorno gio 18 giu 2009 12:43:49 CEST, Debarshi Ray ha scritto:
(Putting solang-devel in CC)

i'm not registered

We are planning to use Transifex as our translation platform:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/solang/

i joined transifex (user andreaz)

have you to enable me to submit the translation, or have i to send the translation to you and you'll commit it?

Please note that we are not exactly known for our internationalization
skills. We are learning all the time. So please feel free to shout and
teach us whenever you feel like something is wrong or can be improved.

ask to be hosted into the official gnome repository and use their translation tool http://l10n.gnome.org/