spamass-milt-list

I want to optimize for mailinglists.

From: Steven W. Orr
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:53:34 -0400 (EDT)

Here's my setup. I just installed spamass-milt-0.2.0+cvs and it seems to
be ok. I have three questions.

The first one is easy.

1. I have some RBLs that I was already using in my sendmail.mc file. Is it
very clear that I should disable the RBLs that I was using before if those
RBLs are also being used by spamassassin?

2. mailinglists. This one is harder. I run a majordomo list manager.
Before I switched to using the milter, none of the mail that came in
addressed to a list address went through SA. That's because there is no
user associated a list address, thus nobody to deliver to, thus no
procmail processing. Now that I'm in a milter environment I just don't
know where I stand. Is there a way to tell the system that I want all mail
that is addressed to a list address that it should use my account as the
default user? What processing is used in the first place. I'm confused.

3. This is related to the first two. I just don't get what the -u option
is for the milter. Is the argument to -u supposed to be the literal string
'user' or is there some method for selecting what tha argument should be?
The goal is to get Bayes working for the list addresses. (I'm hoping this
will eat of the Sobig crap.)

Thanks.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net