spamass-milt-list

Fwd: milter root user?

From: Paul 'Google' Smit
Subject: Fwd: milter root user?
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:15:19 +0200

Can anyone help me out, please?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Date: 2-sep-2005 18:36
Subject: RE: milter root user?
To: address@hidden

> 2005/9/2, Paul 'Google' Smit <address@hidden>:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Is it possible to run my spamass-milter with my root account?
>>
>> It's currently started with the sa-milt account but's not scanning
>> any messages.
>>
>> How do I check the privileges of the sa-milt account?

You might try asking the spamass-milter guys.  This sounds more like a
milter problem than a SpamAssassin problem.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer

--
 Doctor: You are fat
 Patient: I demand a second opinion