spamass-milt-list

Re: Fwd: milter root user?

From: Paul 'Google' Smit
Subject: Re: Fwd: milter root user?
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:26:35 +0200

** Have you configured sendmail to use the milter?
- yes I did... in sendmail.mc

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin',
`S=local:/var/run/spamass-milter/spamass-milter.sock, F=,
T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')dnl
define(`confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS', `spamassassin')dnl

** Do you see any spamass-milter entries in the log?
- Not anymore since:
Sep  1 09:11:51 fussy sendmail[16056]: j817Bon5016056: Milter
(spamassassin): error connecting to filter: Connection refused by
/var/run/spamass.sock
Sep  1 09:11:51 fussy sendmail[16056]: j817Bon5016056: Milter
(spamassassin): to error state
(changed the .sock location in sendmail.mc, restarted sendmail.
nothing happens anymore)

spamass-milter & spamass-milter-wrapper are running in memory (user: sa-milt)

** How about if you add "-d misc" to the spamass-milter commandline?
- What is the purpose of that?

--
 Doctor: You are fat
 Patient: I demand a second opinion