spamass-milt-list

Configurable reject message?

From: Patrick Ben Koetter
Subject: Configurable reject message?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:23:11 +0200

If I understand it correctly, then spamass-milter is responsible for giving
back "5.7.1 Blocked by Spamassassin" if a message should be rejected after a
scan at the end of a SMTP session.

Is this configurable? Though I usually don't give much about obscurity, I'd
not like to tell others their message was rejected because "XYZ" thinks its
spam.

SA is great, but every anti-spam software I know has its weaknesses. In this
case I'd rather keep the software I run to myself and say something neutral
like "5.7.1 reject - content policy violation".

If it is not configurable, would you consider making the message configurable?

Thanks,

address@hidden

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666