spamass-milt-list

Re: Configurable reject message?

From: Andrew Daviel
Subject: Re: Configurable reject message?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Don Armstrong wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Andrew Daviel wrote:
Yes. That was trivial; there were various other changes I made
including the ability to have per-user configurable reject scores,
so that spam-lovers would be happy (if there are still such; in the
past we've had people who don't want any of their mail filtered at
all - though we bounce a lot with the CBL blacklist, too)

It would probably be nice to get these patches contributed back as
much as possible; I'm personally interested in some of them.

I've placed a copy at
http://andrew.triumf.ca/spamass-milter-0.3.1/

I think I did post them at the time, but I was more interested in getting a working solution for us than in joining the community development effort and getting my ideas formally adopted. I think I had originally adapted 0.2.0 and then later patched 0.3.1

The configurable reject message is hard-coded in the C++ - not even a makefile option. Not very elegant :-7

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada