straw-devel

[Straw-devel] problem with the error view in the status area

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] problem with the error view in the status area
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:08:01 +0300

I'm not sure I like the error message display in the status area - it
disappears when something else needs to be displayed, which, for
instance in the case of a full refresh, can happen pretty soon. I think
it was better to display it so it wasn't overwritten. Jan, comments?
Opinions by anyone else?
--
[ Juri Pakaste | address@hidden | http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]