straw-devel

[Straw-devel] 0.23 is out there, 0.24 archive location

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] 0.23 is out there, 0.24 archive location
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:44:33 +0300

0.23 has been released. Thanks for the patience, everyone.

I've been, once again, unable to update the web page to post the news -
Jan, if you have any better luck, it'd be great if you could update it.
The CVS isn't responding for me.

0.24 mainline will be address@hidden/straw--mainline--0.24.

Personal goals for this release: the OPML subscription thing. We'll see
what other things happen. I'll try to be quicker with this release,
though; preliminary target might be late may or something. If it looks
like it'll be in shape sooner, I won't mind; if it goes past that, it's
no catastrophe. I'll also have to play around a bit with the CVS sync
setup; for this release, I was doing development in the same tree I used
for syncing up with CVS. That was causing some trouble.

Hack on.

--
[ Juri Pakaste | address@hidden | http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]