Re: [Xlog-discussion] Mouse problem with right click, and claer all.

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Mouse problem with right click, and claer all.
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:36:02 +0100

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:40:46 -0600
Bryn Joynes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Joop,
>
> Open Xlog, then place cursor over Date text window, double right click to
> bring up "Clear all ctl+Y", select which clears date.  After this I no longer
> have the ability to control any buttons under Xlog.  They no longer respond.
>
> I can place text in text fields, but I cannot use the Add, UPdate, Delete,
> Date, GMT, Mode selct, QSL in or Out, or selct a previous QSO from the grid.

Hi Bryn,

I will have a look at this before the weekend. Just fixed a major
crash I had (it wasn't xlog, it was the kenwood code in hamlib,
commited by me, hi), so I can carry on with xlog again.
Will be at home friday the whole day, because I am spending long
days doing a labview course at national instruments (this labview
stuff is awesome, would be great to interface it with hamlib).

Expect a new beta soon. It will fix all your problems.

> Is this me or the program.
>
> BTW, my error on the 0-59 problem.  You where correct, my co-ordinates where
> not correct.
>
> Best Regards
>

> Bryn
> N4VM