[Xlog-discussion] Mouse problem with right click, and claer all.

From: Bryn Joynes
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Mouse problem with right click, and claer all.
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:40:46 -0600

Hi Joop,

Open Xlog, then place cursor over Date text window, double right click to
bring up "Clear all ctl+Y", select which clears date.  After this I no longer
have the ability to control any buttons under Xlog.  They no longer respond.

I can place text in text fields, but I cannot use the Add, UPdate, Delete,
Date, GMT, Mode selct, QSL in or Out, or selct a previous QSO from the grid.

Is this me or the program.

BTW, my error on the 0-59 problem.  You where correct, my co-ordinates where
not correct.

Best Regards

Bryn
N4VM